This section should demonstrate several common tasks which can be done in XiMpLe with a minimal effort.
For more information please see the user's guide which is available in the section download.
1. Copy texts from a simple xml table to Excel
2. Adding new rows prepared in Excel to the XML table
3. Copy a part of an xml document to some other place
4. Manipulate data nested inside a structure
5. Create a table from csv file
6. Remove table rows matching some criteria
1. Copy texts from a simple xml table to ExcelLet’s have some table with no nested elements inside (we will call such table a simple table). It can look like this:
We can select the whole table (or some area inside a table, columns or rows) and copy it to clipboard...
...then paste in Excel or in a text editor.
If we need we can additionally add the column head names as well (by a command Copy Column Headings which copies headings of selected columns):