This section should demonstrate several common tasks which can be done in XiMpLe with a minimal effort.
For more information please see the user's guide which is available in the section download.
1. Copy texts from a simple xml table to Excel
2. Adding new rows prepared in Excel to the XML table
3. Copy a part of an xml document to some other place
4. Manipulate data nested inside a structure
5. Create a table from csv file
6. Remove table rows matching some criteria
2. Adding new rows prepared in Excel to the XML tableLet’s have some prepared rows in Excel which we want to add to some already existed XML table (we can prepare data in any text editor as well).
In XiMpLe we just select the last table row (or any other row where we want to insert) and paste data.
At the end it looks like this: